Wednesday, April 9, 2008

keep BY-utiful

my friend text messaged me (i love how that's a verb) and said that he had picked up a piece of litter and thought of me. this may seem strange, but it was quite endearing to me. you see, i had performed my usual habit of picking up trash around him once, something i am especially conscious of around BYU or MTC campus, around my apartment, and/or temple grounds. keep it beautiful or the clever keep it BY-utiful. this is either admirable or really weird. but i like it either way.

as gershwin said, our love is here to stay. and so am i. BYU law next year. thanks voters. if you want a justification, you can ask me.

3 comments:

cath said...

i always knew gershwin would pull through. BYU--you can't take that away from me.

AlliSMiles said...

you're coming to byu law next year?? yay! i'll be a seasoned 2L by then :)

Amy Catherine said...

I'm so glad you're going to BYU--that means you'll be here.