Saturday, August 9, 2008

God is good

I know it. For some reason, He just keeps sending goodness to me. Constantly. I don't know why, He just blesses me.

I am so grateful.

And a shout out to my good earthly parents too. They are so amazing. And my roommates too. They are so cool. And my missionary district. And my visiting teacher/ees. And my friends in Jamestown 27 and the waffles they made.

I'm also grateful for rides, green arrows,
the Olympics and national flags, wireless internet,
Shauna Barrick,
CNN on occasion, chocolate cake,
Sundays, Provo temple,
hands,
Asians,
being asked to dance by my little brother,
Wendy's run with Kira last night, Debussy,
Emma and her hilariousness,
the bench outside, Relief Society,
an open door,
everything Rachel Kessler,
and the CD that The Mollies sent especially for me with Mindy tonight.

2 comments:

The Barber Bunch said...

Hi Jana! I saw you had a blog and thought I'd say hello! Good reading too :)Hope all's well and we can keep each other posted on our blogs, haha!

. said...

i'm glad somebody else has found a little place in their heart for the green arrow as well. unfortunately the whole green arrow concept has yet to be fully embraced here in Idaho, and oh so frequently i find myself stopping behind somebody staring up at one....so thanks for bringing more awareness to it through your blog Jana. but i can't bag on Idaho too much tonight as it also has some positive aspects. like today when i saw a man walking along the sidewalk bend down to pick up an empty beer can laying in the gutter and carry it to a gas station garbage can. so, while we are talking about things we're grateful for, i must say, i'm grateful for people that care...and i'm also a big fan of air conditioning...