Wednesday, September 12, 2007

round two, same day

The last post was to just get me started, but now I'm really revved up to go... Now what was I going to say...The natural tendency to resent the way the world is going with technology and making human relationships so "impersonal" is somewhat fading. I kinda like this idea. It is a very comfortable form of communication too - as well as self-indulging. I mean, who do I think I am - creating an entire website all about myself? It either stems from vanity or it comes from common courtesy to my loved ones that I at least somewhat report to you all what I'm up to - but that is also vainly assuming everyone just can't wait to hear what my exciting Provo existence holds. But, I'll try to keep the vanity and the courtesy up the best I can to check this site occassionally. But, for now - I am currently away. Or "out," if you will.

3 comments:

the anna said...

welcome!
allison and i have this same discussion all the time.

i like blogs.
i have like 15.

but i think talking to real people for real is better.
which is why we need to work out some plans for real human interaction SOON.

cath said...

hey jana,

HAGS

Cath


ps I appreciate your willingness to keep up your vanity on my behalf. That is a real sacrifice.

jes said...

I have a blog because it allows those that read it to become enlightened. It's art. And like all of my art, there is no vanity...just altruism. Peace.

Ammon