Tuesday, January 1, 2008

i'm tu-wen-tee fo-wah today. yep, read it and weep. i survived age 23. my brother (the well-read one) was convinced that at age 23, one of two significant things will happen to you. you will either die or fall in love. i had a little taste of the latter, but as rach said tonight, she was in love with love when she was 23. i think i can relate with that. but anyway, whoever is out there reading this, make this a year to remember. this year is the one you do something awesome in - something you've always wanted to do. i'm extending the permission for you to do it. so get busy. i'm going to bed.

happy new year. don't forget to write.

2 comments:

Am said...

congrats on reaching 24. I'm glad you didn't die. Looking back on my year of 23, I think some part of me died which made room for love. So...both came true, which further evidences my theory. much more love this year.

Rachel B said...

I'm still in love with love at 26. When does it end?