Wednesday, May 14, 2008

reading others' blogs

reading ammon's blog: i was pleasure reading the other night while grant, in my ward, was plunking out clair de lune on the piano. he asked me what i was reading. i flashed him the cover and sighed. he said, ah, Thoreau. how is it? my response: i feel like i'm reading my brother's blog. and he laughed.

reading cath's blog: depressing. it is so entirely well-written and funny and inspiring and ironic all at the same time, it puts anything i have to say to shame. that's why i love it. God gave some people (cath) all the talents.

well, those are the two that i just read, as it would be, because their's were the most recent comments on my blog so i went to theirs. yes, i am a narcissist.

paige, rachel, you'd better believe your blogs are next on the reading list. i shan't be gone long.

3 comments:

meredith said...

Jana,

I always feel guilty that I dont comment on your blog more often because your blog is worth keeping around forever. I think that you are always clever and write in such a way that I wish I could. And so when it comes to comments I think and think and think about what woud be worth your time or your post and always come up short. But it is not because I don't read or because I don't love or admire becuase I do read, love AND admire. Please keep writing.

your cousinfriend,

Meredith

Rachel B said...

I shan't be gone long. You come too.

. said...

i love your blog Jana, you are an awesome person! i wish there were more sincere, thoughtful, and caring people like you out there.