Friday, December 28, 2007

ice breaker

So, I think I'm back. Who here thinks I should dye my hair red? Several friends sitting around the table the other day said they thought it was a grand idea. Then, someone took a picture of me with my red-headed roommate standing over me so her hair would drape over mine just so we could get an idea. After that, no one thought I should dye my hair. But I feel somewhat inclined to do it. Dare me? Feel free to cast your vote next door.



My girlfriends from freshman year and I had lunch at the Nauvoo cafe today. So great to catch up with those gals.

I was, by the way, voted second to last to get married on seminary council my senior year, and the one voted to be the last to get married is now two years married and five months pregnant. I think I win.

1 comment:

AlliSMiles said...

to see what you'd really look like--try photoshop. it's grand