Friday, December 7, 2007

i'm wearing brown, navy, and black all in a badly matched array today. sigh.

and it took me till now to realize it too. but why should i care? i'm at the library on a friday night. i have no one to impress. literally.

(if this is perplexing anyone that i'm writing something that has nothing to do with anything, then i will say that this is my way of talking about things that don't matter at all before i spill out a whole bunch of hulla-baloo of all the things that are going through my crazy senseless brain. i'm pondering a post on the topic of 'risk' right now and i have a bit already written in a draft. let me know if you'd like to add some thoughts. it is a lot easier to manage on a superficial level this friday night. any suggestions on my paper that i'm writing about how c.s. lewis was an environmentalist?)

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love everything you write... especially the hulla-baloo! Looking forward to the 'risk' post, but in the meantime, good luck with the C.S. lewis/environmentalist piece. I'm afraid my accounting background can be of no use-sorry!

cath said...

brown, navy, and black is the new hip! Cheers on taking the test of a lifetime and being around to talk about it. I have no thoughts on risk. I don't believe in it. I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.

greg & allyson said...

i'll bet you pulled off brown, navy and black.